Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 29, 2013

You are Loved

Good morning, its Mary-Ann here with a little mini project honoring bright cheery colors!  My tulips have broken ground but there is still snow everywhere.  I needed these bright colors to get me out of my slump!  I was inspired by the trendy palette and gorgeous floral patterns from the Collectible collection of My Mind's Eye - Notable.  I mixed it with bright colored ribbon, twine, and a few pins.  Scotch foam tape  helped with stability and dimension.  I applied Tim Holtz distress ink to the edges of my papers. I also added a few Inkssentials tags to the album to create more pages for memories.


Check out all this foam tape I used!


Here are a couple pictures of the inside.



Hope hope your neck of the woods is warmer than mine.  Thanks for looking!  I believe you will be able to purchase this mini in the e-kit section of the website very soon!





8 comments:

Kim said...

Love it, love it, love it! Mini albums make me happy and nothing is better than bright colors for spring in New England! XXOO

Donna-Marie said...

You make up the BEST kits:-)
This one is so stinkin cute, I love the colors and all the layers...you can never go wrong with MME!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, that's yummy - what amazing papers!
Alison x

Bonnie Irvine said...

I love what you have done with these gorgeous papers. The colours and pattern mix are so bright and fun. This mini album is gorgeous inside and out. Love the dimension on the cover...wow!

toni said...

A lovely bright cheery project beautifully donr x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty book. I'm loving colour at the moment so this is right up my street x

Tracy said...

Adore mini albums Mary-Ann and this one is bright and cheery..gorrrrgeous!!
Hugs
Tracy
Xxxx

Annette Green said...

Another fan of foam tape. My projects are full of it. This is a wonderful album. I love minis, and yours is so sunny and bright and happy. Love it!