Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lucille

Hello, 
My name is Anneke. I'm living in Belgium with my HB and daughter.
I'm so happy to be asked as guest designer for March here on the eclectic Paperie Blog.
Thanks Kim!
Today I'll start with some tags I made with the Basic Grey paper pad 'Lucille'. The pack includes the most beautiful papers. Check it out at the eP shop

The patterns on the background were made with molding paste and templates. After drying I colored the background slightly with Distress Ink and....my fingers :)

To make this flower I've die cut 6 circles out of the patterned paper (3 sizes). 

On this tag I attached 3 spiral flowers. In the centre I glued some matching roses by Prima.

For the tag toppers I used matching ribbon.  Therefore I colored white ribbon with Distress Ink.
.
I stamped this flower twice on the patterned paper. After cutting out I stuck them together with a brad. Added some white accents with a Sharpie pen.

Supplies:

Paper

Templates 
The Crafters Workshop: 'Mini Circle Grid'
Prima: Donna Downey Studios Poppies and Peonies Mask

Stamps
Hero Arts: It's Your Day A4981
Stampendous: Fresh Bloom

Ranger Distress Ink

Flowers
Charme Rose Sun Kiss by Prima

Thanks for taking a look! 
I hope to show you an Art Journal page next week.


15 comments:

Alina said...

Wonderful tags! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Anneke, these tags are beautiful. The backgrounds are so eye-catching. Love the colours contrasted with the white. Your little details on each are whimsical and charming. Delightful!

Kim said...

Stunning, Anneke! I love each and every tag...the colors are amazing. So pretty!

Claudine said...

Beautiful tags and amazing colors!

Erin Smetak said...

Anneke, your tags are beautiful! I LOVE the designs on each one! I might have to steal your ideas! ;D

Tracy said...

Truly beautiful tags Anneke!!
Hugs
Xxxx

Annette Green said...

Welcome Anneke! And such beautiful artwork. I like the look of stamping on pattern paper. And BG papers are truly great, all the time. So glad EP carries them!

Mafalda Du Bois said...

Anneke, this is awesome!
Carla

Mafalda Du Bois said...

Anneke, this is awesome!
Carla

g said...

these are just gorgeous!!

Godelieve said...

What a wonderful set of tags!! Fresh colors, and lots of pretty details. Gorgeous layered flowers!

toni said...

Love the way you've used templates to create these gorgeous tags with a very contemporary look x

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous projects, Anneke!

Words and Pictures said...

This is so gorgeous, Anneke! What wonderful colour combining, and I love all the dimensionality you've created. Great to have you with us this month!
Alison x

Unknown said...

WOW! LOVE this!!