Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

French Country Tag Mini

Hello, Annette Green here today with a fun mini album made from Graphic 45 products plus a few Tim Holtz goodies too. Let's get right to it.


I haven't made a mini in a while so when the French Country papers came out, I knew I had to make one again. Mini albums are great because you can utilize so many of the papers in a pack, and the small size makes them fun and easy to create. 


The album begins with a Large Tag Album by Graphic 45. Each tag has a brass grommet and there's a substantial book ring to bind it all together. There are six tags total, but I only used five.


I envisioned a pocket style tag, so I scored each one at 2 1/2 inches from the bottom and burnished them smooth and flat.


Once papers are adhered to the base tags, I punched holes on my Cinch machine. The pocket flaps adhere to the page with Scor-Tape on the sides. I forgot to mention, I used the 8 x 8 French Country paper pad.


When assembled, it comes out to about 4 x 6 inches. 


Lots of Tim Holtz Idea-ology going on here. But what I really love is the new Picture Wheel die (Sizzix Alterations) I put little images behind each open space just for fun.


This book is something I made for myself for a change. My artful journey is ongoing. Isn't yours?





Now here's a peek at the inside pages...




A sweet little hidden journaling tag.



Another hidden journaling tag.



Some of these little detail embellishments are from Graphic 45's double-sided cardstock die-cuts. The eP store doesn't currently stock these, but if you really want some you can contact Kim and she'd be happy to place a special order for you. I used three different packs: Tags & Pockets, Flowers and Banners.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a fantastic day!


13 comments:

Alina said...

wonderful mini album! Love all the TH stuff you used to embellish it! Great job!

Redanne said...

Oh what a gorgeous mini album, it is quite beautiful and so practical too. If it was mine I would want to hang on to it too! Love your use of the picture wheel die and thanks for the inspiration.

Kim said...

Wonderful! I love this...those papers are just perfect and it's a treat to see one of these albums so beautifully decorated!

bead addict said...

Hi, to brighten your day there is a Blog Award waiting for you over at mine :-)
http://theneedtobead.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award-11-random-things-about-me.html

toni said...

This is adorable! Love those papers, and the way the way you have used them on the picture wheel die cut is perfect love it x

toni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Words and Pictures said...

Wowzers... what a beauty this is! Gorgeous papers made to look even better in your creative hands!!
Alison x

mark gould said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!

shari said...

Beautiful mini, I'm loving that paper.

Tracy said...

Swooooon...oh my giddy aunt woohoo gorrrgeous Annette...the papers are beautiful and the picture wheel looks so good in action.
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

what a spectacular project. I don't blame you for keeping it...it's a treasure!

Marjie Kemper said...

It's so beautiful! Love how you used the Picture Wheel and those gorgeous G45 papers.