Hi eP friends! This is Erin, and today I am sharing a set of 3" x 3" cards! I was doing a large set of 3" x 3" cards for a gift basket, and I decided to continue the theme for my day here on the eP blog!
I apologize for the leaning cards above! I had to hurry up and snap the picture! The wind was blowing and the snow was swirling! I can't wait til Spring!!!!
To create these cards, here was my process:
1. I cut white cardstock into 2 3/4" x 5 3/4" and folded in half.
2. I took Donna Downey's Hexagon Grunge (I have the 6" x 6") stencil and sponged Dusty Concord over the entire front.
3. Then I took a Tim Holtz embossing folder, Bricked, and embossed each card. To bring the brick out, I sponged Tea Dye Distress Ink.
4. I sponged Onyx Black around the edges, and used that ink for the script stamp from W Plus 9 Designs Defining Words.
5. I then added Elegant Eggplant ribbon, die cut hexagon shapes and sprayed them w/ purple Smooch spray, colored and cut out the cone birthday hat from Tim Holtz's Mini Blueprints #4, stamped the Happy Birthday banner and cut out, and adhered all to each card. That's it!
I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Have a wonderful day!