Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Song of Glory!



Hello~ everyone~!
Guest DT MIYAKE  here again!

Today is Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Last week of December.
It's my last post.
It was a wonderful experience!
Thank you!









Christmas Glass Dome


























I wanted a snow effect.
























Look at this!
Glow effect!


OMG!
Became screen rotation!


Again!




I used this!







Don't forget to join my blog :)




4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This is just OUTSTANDING! LOVE every single detail, Miyake! And it glows in the dark, too! Amazing creation!

emeraldradio said...

How fantastic christmas mood!!! : )
I love ur details and imagination!!!
Thank you for sharing ur idea and story~

Micki said...

That is stunning. Love the way it looks when glowing. Gorgeous.

Marjie Kemper said...

What a terrific project.... love it!