Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Journal page [My name is MIYAKE]


Hello! everyone!

My name is MIYAKE.

I am so excited to be joining the eclectic Paperie Guest DT!

I love working in my Journal Book.

Because, I like to tell my story.

[Life is good!]

I don't forget it! :-)

Black & White
I love it!




Share the tutorial!




















































 I used this.






Don't forget to join my blog :-)



4 comments:

Micki said...

Miyake, LOVE this page. I'm a big fan of black & white - it really makes the color pop. Love how you painted your journal page black and then added the altered paper. Awesome idea. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Miyake!! I love your journal page!! There are so many layers and details - I love the modeling paste through the stencil and the stamps and ink . . . yummy! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas with us!

Sue Lelli said...

Miyake, LOVE LOVE LOVE your journal page! You used all of my FAV things and made them look so FAB! OOOH, that pink heart! LOVE your colors and trips, too! Super creative project!

emeraldradio said...

You are awesome!!!
I love ur storytelling journal....