Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oh, Happy day!



Hello, everyone!

Guest DT MIYAKE here again.


Korea is very very cold.

I miss the warm spring.

Rose blooms...

Anyone who starts a love....

Oh, Happy day!





1. Attach the tissue wrap on canvas. (using Gloss Medium)
2. I used a mix of two of the mists. (Perfect Pearl and Dylusions)
3. Archival Ink Stamping.

4. I didn't touch the stamped line of white acrylic paint to paint on it.











Rub with fingers before drying












































have one´s back tattooed
And, Gold tooth!


Fishnet stockings!
I love this! :)














Please accept my love :)



I used this.








Don't forget to join my blog :)





2 comments:

Micki said...

Wonderful canvas. LOVE the colors and the shimmer. And yes, love those fishnet stockings too :-).

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

Love your work. I especially love seeing so many different pictures of it too. Great shimmer:o)