Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 22, 2013

PRIZE WINNERS - Belated Birthday Blog Bash


Wow!  How about that blog hop?  So many unique, inspiring, and amazing projects!!  A HUGE thank you to everyone who participated!  You've all been a big part of eP's growth and we are so grateful!  And now...on to our prize winners!  If you see your name listed below, please email me at kim@eclecticpaperie.com to claim your prize!  Congratulations!

Winner of Tim's new Distress Paints - Toula Makris
Winner of the 6x6 Paper Pad Bundle - Gail (Ionabunny)
Winner of the Dylusions Stencil Bundle - Regina Hamilton
Winner of Wendy's New Archival Inks - Christi Conley
Winner of the Crafters Workshop Stencil Bundle - Candida

6 comments:

ionabunny said...

Wow oh wow thanks. *Happy Dance* Really enjoyed the hop, so many amazing projects. Thanks so much, Happy happy to you

Candida said...

OMG! I won! I won! It's me, right? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I won. Thank you so much. Congrats to all the winners.

Jeanann said...

Congratulations to all the winners :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I had so much fun creating some of these projects, they were very inspirational. My little niece and her friends were over the moon with some of my doll stamp creations I gave them, of course using the ideas presented in the blog hop.
This is the first time I won something, and I'm over moon:-)

Tracy said...

Woohooo congratulations everyone!!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox