Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Graphic Kraft and Black Tag Card


Hello, everyone!  It's Broni and today I want to show you a CAS Kraft and Black Tag card that I made.

I used my new TCW Dina Wakley Mini Four Ferns stencil and some Dylusions White Linen spray first on my piece of kraft cardstock.  Then I added a Studio 490 Wildflower using an ink blending tool and some Black Soot ink.



I also inked the Bird using the Wildflowers and a Bird stencil and the Black Soot ink onto a piece of a #5 kraft tag.



I adhered a #5 black tag to the front of the cardstock at an angle and turned it over to trim it.  Then I added the bird tag on top.



I used my Tim Holtz mini attacher to secure a piece of Transparent Film Strip Ribbon at the bottom, and stamped my sentiment (which I dearly love!) from the WPlus9  Quite Like You stamp set in Archival Jet Black ink.


Finally, I added a strip of black chevron washi tape and adhered the entire piece to a white card base. 
I love how it turned out, and it was so quick and simple!



I hope you like it too!
Thanks so much for dropping by!  See you next time!


 

9 comments:

toni said...

Lovely clean and simple love the neutral palette. Beautifully balanced x

Unknown said...

very beauty and very exclusive blog this is.thanks for share with us...get ordained online

Kim said...

Love this, Broni! The kraft and black together is divine!!

wendy vecchi said...

it's an awesome combo! looks great!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Broni, I love how this turned out too. Love the kraft, black and white and the bold lines and shapes. The stencilling on the side looks amazing and the doubling up of the tags is such a cool idea. I like the shine of the filmstrip contrasting with the matte of the other layers. Great design.

Micki said...

Ohh love that color combo...... awesome card and yes, will definitely have to CASE this :-)

Tracy said...

I am in love with the neutral tones Broni...stunning!!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Erin Smetak said...

This is so cute! I love the color scheme too! Perfect for fall!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Great card, love the stencil and the white spray. Great combo of Kraft and black,

Lucy x