Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Graphic 45 - Typography!


Good morning!  Sherry here with you today and I have a quick wall hanging to share.
The wall hanging is made from chipboard and uses the Typography Collection from Graphic 45.

I started by cutting 3 pieces of chipboard 5x7” each and then 3 other pieces slightly smaller.

TypographyChipboard

Each sized piece of chipboard was glued together to make one panel.  This makes the wall hanging sturdier than if you only used one piece and it doesn’t bow or bend.

TypographyHanging

A coordinating piece from the collection was cut to match the chipboard and once covered, they were glued together. 

The sentiment panel is from the Typography Collection.  One (edged in blue) was mounted on chipboard and then trimmed down.  The top was also mounted on chipboard and trimmed smaller.  It was mounted over the bottom using foam mounting tape.

TypographyHanging CloseUP

Another piece of the collection was also glued to chipboard and then cut out as a frame for the sentiment.

All the edges of each individual piece were sponged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

That’s all I have for today.  Thanks for joining me!

eP Signature - Sherry Cheever


Project Supplies:


9 comments:

Kim said...

I love this paper and you've created a stunning piece with it! Beautiful work, Sherry!

Jeanann said...

Fabulous! I just received this paper from my sister as an early birthday gift and I love it! (Of course I hinted around!) I am a Graphic 45 hoarder I love their collections. Thank you for the inspiration.

Mickie said...

Great piece of artwork Sherry! Gonna try this!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE thesentiment! LOVE your flower! And thx for sharing the tip about glueing the layers together! FAB creation!

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful creation, Sherry! I just got that paper pad! You have totally inspired me!

Rea' said...

Fantastic Hanging ( thanks for the tip... why didn't I think of that ... LOL ) ! I just love that Graphic 45 Typology Collection ( and every other G45 Collection); just love the colors and quality of the papers.

Barb said...


Absolutely beautiful!

Tracy said...

Wow Sherry gorrrgeous!!!

Micki said...

Wish I had your gift with papers and creating flowers. This is gorgeous.