Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Get Altered Challenge Winner

Wow!  How has it been two weeks since the altered clock challenge?  My poor clock is still sitting on my dining room hutch...just as cute as ever but completely un-altered!  Here's hoping that today's winner inspires me (along with all of our amazing eTeam creations...did you check them out?  Fabulous!) to spend some time fixing up my own clock.  Wasn't this the greatest challenge?  I loved all of the stunning projects!!  Today our winner is...

Colleen

Colleen, you're the winner of a $15.00 gift certificate to use at your next eclectic Paperie shopping expedition!  Please contact me at kim@eclecticpaperie.com to claim your prize!

And enjoy Colleen's clock...isn't it darling?  I love the shabby chic design, the addition of the flowers and bling, and the way the frame is aged.  Beautiful work, Colleen!

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Congratulations, Colleen!
Alison x

Tracy said...

Woohooo congratulations Colleen !!
Hugs
Tracy xxx