Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 29, 2013

Clean and Simple

Hi everyone, Micki here.

I thought I'd share a quick, clean and simple card with you today.  Years ago, I used to quilt, so when I saw the Quilt Prints stamp set from Wplus9, I knew I had to have it.  As much as I love color, I am also a big, big fan of white space and the clean and simple card making style.

Using the Fiskars Stamp Press to stamp, makes this really easy and fast if you are creating several cards. As you can see, it is a really simple card.
After stamping the quilt circles, I stamped the sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 1 also from Wplus9 right over the circles.
Then to add a bit of color, I added a strip of Bo Bunny Double Dot Bold Brights  paper, punching a 1" hole before adhering it to the card.  I used the 1" window to showcase (for lack of a better term) the patterned square which I had just stamped onto scrap white card stock and cut out with my scissors.
Clean and simple and fast.  And if you are new to stamping and or card making and have a limited amount of supplies, these two stamp sets from Wplus9 are a wonderful way to start.  Limitless possibilities!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this inspired you to get a little inky today!





Supplies used:



4 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhh...this is so cute! Love it and love seeing a Wplus9 set being used! :-)

Words and Pictures said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card... a gorgeous CAS piece of work like this always leaves me feeling so calm and serene - lovely, Micki!
Alison x

Tracy said...

So beautiful Micki ...the patterned square you stamped looks like a button and oh so pretty!
You have inspired me to go make a card today..been ages.
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

Simple. Clean. PERFECT!