Once dry, I painted the board with Paper Artsy Fresco Paint firstly in Sage and then over painted with a colour called Concrete.
Here's a closer shot of the Clip Board and Large Postage Stamp die cuts I used to mount the photo. These new Alterations dies are brillant and I was pleased to find that they worked in my Cuttle Bug. I finally mounted them onto a distressed piece of paper from the gorgeous Authentique Renew pad.
These flower embellishments were painted with Antique |Linen Distress paint, and the leaves were free hand cut from a piece of the gorgeous Kraft Core Paper.The flourishes were cut from a Cheery Lyn die and embossed with gold embossing powder then given a coat of Perfect Pearls powder, before heating again, just makes it a little more subtle. So there you have it my my first scrap book page. Most of the fabulous supplies I've used can be brought from the e P store, so if you're inspired to try any of the techniques I've used, hop on over to here and stock up.