Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Product Spotlight - eKits

I've been all about eKits this past week...having created my own eKit mini album and sharing a wedding album eKit with a group of friends over the weekend. And today I'm excited to announce that we've added three new eKits to the store this week...one mini album kit and TWO card kits! Yippee!! I love card kits (oh, heck, I love all kind of kits!) because it's a great way to quickly and easily add to your card collection...allowing you to have cards ready to go for any occasion!

All of our eKits come with all of the supplies you'll need to create your project, along with color photos, and detailed instructions. The kits can be completed in two-four hours and all that's needed when you're finished are photos or stamped sentiments. Love that! eKits make wonderful gifts, either completed or as a kit, and are perfect for capturing photos from your favorite holidays or trips.

And, I have a little extra surprise for you this week. Since it can be challenging to see all that's included with an eKit, I made a quick video showcasing the Snapshots eKit contents, along with my finished project! I have to share that I am in love with the Snapshots kit...a seriously fun project! You can see the video in the eClassroom or by following this link.

Our new kits this month are...

Renew Card Kit (10 cards featuring, the Authentique's Renew paper collection)
Life of the Party Card Kit (8 cards, featuring the Basic Grey's Life of the Party paper collection
Merry Christmas Album Kit (6x8 album, featuring Simple Stories Snap Album and Handmade Holiday paper collection)

I've also added a fun paper kit, featuring paper and stickers from Authentique's Peaceful paper collection, to the Clearance section of the store. A boadload of paper and stickers for just $9.99!

All this week, purchase one of our eKits and save 10%! Just use code KIT10 when checking out...Enjoy!

No comments: