Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CHA Product Preview

Oh my...there's almost nothing I can actually focus on today because there has been so many amazing products peeked throughout last week...and the joy just continues this week!  So I thought that I'd highlight some of my favorites that I've seen...so far...and maybe peek a few new goodies that are headed our way!

First up...the Claudine Hellmuth stencils!  They. Are. Darling.  I adore them, perfect for making scenes in your journals...seriously fun stuff!  And the introduction of the stencils makes me think that I need more coordinating stamps, am I right?
I'm really in love with all of Tim's new releases this year but the new alterable clock really stuck out for me as a great product.  It's a great size, so perfect for adding little trinkets, and customizing this would be perfect for gifts, memory pieces, or for favors.  Can't wait to get one of these!
Another great, and long list, of fabulously  new products are those from Wendy and it's nearly impossible to pick just a few from her list as I want them all!  But I really fell in love with this page and the frame that goes around it.  Art Parts is a fantastic product and I love seeing pieces that can be so easily translated into gifts or works of art.  (And new metallic embossing pastes!! AAHHH!!)
 I have a thing for stamps...love 'em and I love a die that can give me not one but two stamps as quickly as it takes for me to push the button on my Vagabond.  Yup, this is going onto the wish list...
Today's announcement about the Distress Paint made me holler out loud!  Seriously...paints to match my markers, inks, and stains...why, Tim, you sure know how to work your way into a girl's heart.  Every single one of the new colors is going into my stash as soon as they arrive!
More Art Parts!  Why?  Because they're words!  Words that you don't have to cut out or die cut...and words made out of a seriously sturdy substance so you can paint them, sand them, distress them...whatever makes you happy...and these words make me happy!
Of course it's a crown and of course I need it!  Oh, I mean for my projects, not as part of my every day wardrobe...
Little sneaky peek...this is little because I'm having a hard time finding a good picture...but we'll be adding some Jillibean Soup papers to the mix!  I love Jillibean...full of so much soupy fun!
Never one to disappoint, Graphic 45 has released two stunning paper lines...one more beautiful than the next.  I'm also loving their new tag staples...I see fun projects in my future...
Another sneaky peek...Fancy Pants Design!  I am giddy over the new Fancy Pants release and we have grand 'ol plans for some of the new paper lines...including playing with some of the fabulous new embellishements, which are perfect for mixed media projects!
 
There is seriously so much more on the horizon...I'm so excited for the new few months as our DT gets busy creating with these new projects, we add new classes to the eClassroom, and we go on new and exciting crafting adventures!  Be sure to join us...the eP Nation is waiting!
 
PS - 50% off many products...Check out our new Clearance section!  We need to make room for new product so come help me clean house!

6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - that's some serious temptation going on there! What a lot of amazing products coming our way... Those Distress Paints are stunning, and the new G45 papers, and the new dies... I could be here for a while!!
Alison x

Tracy said...

You must Loooooove your job Kim,lol.
Adore the stains,in love with Tims clock and the new dies ...wow...the paper collections ...swoon ...Wendy art parts...oh my giddy aunt...amazing..
as Alison said temptation indeed!!!
Tracy xxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Enabler!!! Oh, wow... I knew I already needed the paints, but I had no idea about the Art Parts words... not to mention all the new Sizzix dies... yikes!

Broni said...

Love those Arts Parts words and can't wait to get my hands on some of that paint! Woo hoo!

Annette Green said...

I am loving every single thing too. So much stuff, so little money. I can't wait to see what the EP store has once your orders come in! I'll want it all!!

Micki said...

I'm gonna need a 2nd job..... :-)