Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Guest Designer Post - Tags & Card

Hi, it is Godelieve again, with another guest designer post.
This week I used two sheets from the Basic Grey paper pad in Kim's parcel.

 I covered the bottom part of these tags with designer paper, cut a heart and punched two butterflies.
I used a white pen to draw the "stitches" on the heart and butterflies and stamped the floral branches, little hearts, key and words.

 On the card I stitched the torn pieces of designer paper together with a zig zag stitch.


 Flowers are by Maya Road.
I stamped "love" on the little tag I cut from the same paper.

I chose matching markers to color the stamped floral branches.

Have a great day!

Paper: Basicgrey Clippings
Inkpad: Ranger Archival #Jet Black
Distress Markers #Wild Honey, Bundled Sage, Aged Mahogany
Flowers: Maya Road TK1868 Ruffle Blossoms 

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Love,love the tags

Donna-Marie said...

Super Duper CUTE!!!!

Anneke said...

Love the way you combined the paper from the pad with the white paper, great contrast. Beautiful tags Godelieve! And the card is awesome too!

Words and Pictures said...

Love these tags, Godelieve - what fabulous work!
Alison x

Kim said...

Darling project, Godelieve! I adore how you used the flowers on your card...so sweet!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous tags Godelieve ....love them!!!
Hugs
Tracy xxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Great tags! Love that stamped leafy border and your beautiful flowers.