Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guest Designer Post - Spring Flowers

Hi, it is Godelieve again, with two Spring cards.
This week I wanted to use the tape that Kim sent, and more buttons and Basic Grey paper.

 I used the Oh Christmas Tree stencil from Dylusions as a template to create tulips :)

 Tape, buttons, stitching and a Dymo label.

 The flowers are cut from Basic Grey paper.  I inked the edges with Distress Ink #Peeled Paint.

 And another card in Spring colors, with buttons as flowers, tape and stitching.

I used:
Basic Grey Paper Pad - Clippings
Buttons
Dymo Labels

This was my last blogpost as a guest designer for eclectic Paperie.
Thanks all for the nice comments on my cards.
And thank you Kim for asking me!

7 comments:

Annette Green said...

How sweet, clean and simple. Beautiful!

Erin Smetak said...

Wow! Your tulips are amazing!! Love your card and use of washi tape! I have that collection! You've inspired me to break them out and create with them!

Redanne said...

What a fabulous use of the stencil to make your wonderful tulips. The washi tape looks amazing too on your lovely fresh looking Spring card.

Tracy said...

Amazing Godlieve ...inspired me to crack open the stencils ,beautiful cards!!!
Hugs
Xox

Anneke said...

Yessss a fabulous use of the stencil! Have to look to my stencils in a different way :)
The button flowers are beautiful too. And the colors of both cards make me happy!

Words and Pictures said...

How lovely - your paper pieced petals are so pretty!
Alison x

Marjie Kemper said...

Super card! Love the way you pieced your flowers.