Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thinking of you with Angela Thomas

Eeks!!! I'm Angela and  I'm so excited to be the guest designer here at Eclectic Paperie for the month of November.  Let's just say I did a little happy dance when I got an email from Kim asking me to be the guest designer.  And if you've ever seen me dance, it's not pretty. LOL!!! I'm ecstatic that I get to join some of my stamping idols this month.
 
I was so inspired by the box of goodies that Kim sent me that I didn't know where to start so I decided to go "pretty" with my card for today.
 
 
This card is truly my style. I love clean but with a lot of layers.
 
 For my card, I started out with the Basic Grey Plumeria paper pad as my inspiration as well as a recent Viva la Verve sketch.  The purple layer of DP was sponged along the edge with Memento Lulu Lavendar ink and the blue fishtail banners were sponged with Memento Bahama Blue ink. The sentiment on my card comes from the Market Street Stamps set called "Growth".  I love this stamp set and know I'll be using it again soon.  Isn't that flower fantastic too?  Eeks!!! So pretty :-) I love pretty, LOL.  The flower is called "Vintage Gauze blossom - Cream". I think I'll try to dye one with some re-inkers soon as I think it will be a really pretty look. 
 
Thanks for popping by today!!! I'll be back each Wednesday throughout the month with some eye candy for you. 

Have a great day!!!
 

3 comments:

Micki said...

Hi Angela, welcome :-). You're card is wonderful. Love how you used the Vintage Gauze Blossom on this card. I'm always a bit intimidated by embellishments, especially larger ones. Wonderful card.

Micki said...

Hi Angela, welcome :-). You're card is wonderful. Love how you used the Vintage Gauze Blossom on this card. I'm always a bit intimidated by embellishments, especially larger ones. Wonderful card.

Bonnie Irvine said...

Congrats on the Guest designer spot. You've done a wonderful job on your first post. This card is really lovely from the choice of papers to that amazing flower. I can't wait to see what you do next week.