Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Product Spotlight - Spellbinders D'Lites


Raise your hand if you love Spellbinders Dies!  Ohh, I do, I do!  I believe that I purchased one of the very first Spellbinder die sets and I've been adding to my collection regularly (don't tell my husband).  Well I am super excited about their new product offering...D'Lites!

No doubt that Spellbinders is always striving to bring customers the very best in product innovation and this year has been no exception!

The new Spellbinders Shapeabilities® Die D-Lites™ collection combine form and function, offering every look from elegant to whimsical. What makes Die D-Lites special are their smaller sizes, perfect for cards, tags and ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) to name a few.

Mix and match within the collection or use them as accents and embellishments to your favorite Spellbinders dies. So many designing options! Cut, emboss and stencil all your craft projects with these unique die templates.

I can't wait to get my hands on these new dies and I am happy to report that my order is in with Spellbinders and we expect the arrival of the dies within the next few weeks.

And I'm excited to pass along a Spellbinders D'Lites special to eP's customers.  Purchase one Spellbinders D'Lite dies and receive a second die for 25% off of the retail price of $12.99.  (Also note that our other Spellbinders dies retail for $20.99!)

To receive this special pricing offer, please enter code SPELL25 when checking out.

Lastly, since there is a delay with shipping these dies, as we wait for them to arrive from Spellbinders, any additional products on your order will be shipped immediately.  D'Lites dies will be shipped, free of charge, as soon as they arrive from the factory.

Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

HI, Kim....received my order for Distress Stains and a G45 matchbox. I just wanted to let you know how touched I was at how carefully you packaged everything, and how tickled I was with the little thank you gift. You are doing a great job with EP! Thank you!

Words and Pictures said...

They do look amazing... can you believe I've never used a Spellbinders die - more things for my Christmas wishlist!!
Alison x