Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, November 19, 2012

Holiday Hugs

Hello eP fans, it’s my turn today to post here on the eclectic Paperie blog and I have a sweet Christmas card to share with you!

MFTWSC98

I pulled out some new Lily Bee Designs Christmas Cheer 6x6 paper for my card, and paired it with this Holiday Hugs Snowman stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers from the eP store.  I embellished my card with a few buttons, some Maraschino Red twine, and some silver Kaisercraft rhinestones.

And here’s a little close-up of my uber glittery snowflake…

MFTWSC98 close-up

Sending YOU holiday hugs, and many thanks for stopping by today!

eP Signature - Tammy Hershberger

3 comments:

Jennie said...

This is adorable! Love the papers and great design.

Daniele said...

such a sweet snowman.....love it
hugs

Micki said...

Too cute. Love that paper and that snowman is too cute.