Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Magic

 believe_2012oct19

Happy Thursday, everyone! I’ve got a card for you today using some gorgeous Authentique papecalled Festive, and it is indeed festive :) 

This card's overall layout is almost CAS--just layered up die cut elements, for which you could use any dies or cut files you might have. Just mix up the layers to see what pleases you and go to town!
I used several patterns from the collection for my base card and the sentiment element. Since this paper is so vintage in appearance, I also sponged the edges with my Antique Linen Distress Ink and my Inkssentials Foam Blending Tool, and popped up all the layers with Scotch Foam Mounting Tape.
Short and sweet today—thank you so much for stopping by! 

4 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful Barbara! Love those Authentique papers!

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely musical background, and I love your layering of the papers!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Ohh love this one x

Mary said...

Oh so very pretty. Lovely paper choices.