Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Merry Merry!

Hello eP'ers!!  I know it's over and done but still I'd like to say Happy Thanksgiving to our U.S. friends. I am so thankful for all of you, U.S. and abroad, friends and customers! Knowing that we even inspire you a little bit is wonderful and you should know that you inspire us too!! Seeing all your great ideas and projects is really so fun!

I felt in a bit of a Christmas mood yesterday but sadly I didn't have any of the new holiday stamps from eclectic Paperie - like this one from Here Arts, Aspen Frost Festive Ornaments, or one of these, Folk Art Flurries  or Iconic Christmas both from Wplus 9.  So I looked at what I did have an got creative!


Can you tell what I used?  I used Fresh Picked from Wplus9!! That's right! I took the single leaf stamp and used it repeatedly to create my "fir bough" using Evergreen Bough Distress Ink.  I just layered them on top to give them plenty of needles!  Next I used the blueberry stamp and the coordinating Fresh Picked die to make stamp the berries in Festive Berries Distress Ink.


I fussy cut the "bough" and layered 2 together for a fuller look.  The berries also got a coating of Glossy Accents to make them nice and shiney!

I'm off for a nice relaxing day, including some stamping I hope!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: