Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 17, 2013

summer collage

Today I'm sharing a 5"x7" collage.
The background is miscellaneous ephemera and vintage book paper from my stash. The flowers at the bottom right are rub-ons by Basic Grey. The bingo card is embossed chipboard colored with Faber Castell Gelato and is topped with a flower by Webster's Pages and Prima leaves. The bird is by  BeccaKallem enhanced with Faber Castell India Ink markers. I used TCW Chicken Wire Reversed stencil with Gesso as a resist and colored the back ground with Gelato. Rub-ons used are by K&Co., Pink Paisley, and Idea-ology.
Many of the products I've used are available at the awesome eclectic Paperie on line shop, I've linked them up for you. Scroll on down through the eP blog if you have time and see what creative goodness my fellow design team members have been up to!
Thanks for stopping by today,
I appreciate your comments!
Have a lovely day!

9 comments:

ParkNSlide said...

I love the way the big blossom pops off the page. The colorful objects in the background add a rainbow of color. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful canvas Teresa ! Love the colours and the flower is gorgeous ! Sue C x

toni said...

These two ladies have taken the words right out of my mouth! But i shall say it anyway... beautiful canvas, such pretty elements and joyful colours, really lovely ! X

Clare Lloyd said...

simply gorgeous I love it!

Kim said...

Beautiful, Teresa! I love the big 'ol flower...it's gorgeous!!

Tracy said...

Looove when you play Teresa...stunner of a collage and that flower...WOW!!!
Hugs
Tracy
Xxx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It lights up the page!

Lucy x

Sandy said...

What a wonderful collage - beautifully designed and careated!
sandy

Micki said...

Wonderful piece, love that flower as the focal point.