Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 26, 2013

Good Morning Folks!
Donna-Marie here to share more of my journal pages :-)
I know it is a bit late this morning...I apologize!!
Has anyone ever had BOTH parents in the hospital at the same time??
Anyway here we go...
I started the left side page with one of my fashion illustrations.  I outlined the illustration with 7Gypsies Black Gaffer Tape and Washi Tape.  I also added lace strips for lots of texture!  I covered the entire image with Gel Medium to hold down all the pieces.
I then colored in my image with African Jade Silks Paint and  Blue Gelatos.
The right side of the page is all layered (I got carried away with my work and forgot to photograph)!
I started with my TCW Bubble Doily stencil and Gesso giving it a nice raised texture to work with. I added more lace and paper flowers all adhered with more gel medium.
The textures and shapes really popped when I started adding my color...African Jade, 3D Viva Décor Gold Paint, and blue/orange Gelatos.
I also did some stamping in my background with my background Dylusion Stamp Set and My Dina Wakely Script stamp using Black Archival Ink.
My Yellow Gelato really finished the highlighting off :-)
I apologize for the late post but hope this inspires you to make something special in your own journal...it's all about having FUN!!
Be sure to check out the highlighted areas for the product I used :-)
Have a great day!!


6 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful!
nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

Micki said...

WOW.....this is fabulous. Love the coat and the wonderful colors.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is gorgeous, Donna-Marie. Loads of texture and interest and very original. I am so sorry about your parents and I hope they get well soon,

Lucy x

toni said...

I'm well behind with my commenting but couldn't let these fab journal pages pass me by fabulous layering x

Erin Smetak said...

What??!!! Omg, your pages are awesome!

Tracy said...

Stunning journal pages Donna marie the depth of color..wow!!!!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox