Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 27, 2014

Thanks For The Memories

Hi everybody it's Toni here ready to share some of the projects I've enjoyed making during my time with the eclectic Paperie. As you may be aware, the eclectic Paperie blog will be closing at the end of the month. Kim has done a fantastic job of developing the eclectic Paperie and I shall be forever grateful to her for asking me to be a part  of this fantastic group of talented, funny and hugely creative women. I originally came here for six months and now, nearly two years later, you could say that I may have overstayed a little ! So without further ado here are some of my favourites.....
I loved altering this clock, it now hangs in my craft room and keeps perfect time.
One of the great things about the eclectic Paperie has been the drive to encourage us to step outside of our comfort zone. So over time, I did several things I'd never done before for example, my first ever layout....
A crazy altered paintbrush....
an altered spoon featuring my dear late mum...... bless her........
A sardine tin.....uh ?
A chunk of wood.......
Of course there have been more conventional projects like this stencilled journal....
and this tag......
and this one featuring my dad....
and I loved my altered bag....
I could go on but think it's time I stopped ! This is just a sample of the projects which I hope reflect the fun I've had being a member of the eTeam. I'd like to thank Kim for being so kind and generous in supplying lots of goodies that I probably would never had an opportunity to use, and for being such a super-cool lovely lady ! Thanks also to Bonnie for just getting on with it and never being phased by changing the calender and stepping in when needed, and of course thanks and big love to all of the eTeam which should have been renamed the 'A Team' ! you are all a great bunch of gals ! I shall miss the eP .....
Now, what would Michelangelo say.......
x

3 comments:

Micki said...

I am so glad you stayed on after your six month. I loved getting to know you and loved every one of your projects. One of these days I will make it over the pond and we will have a crafter noon, :)

Sue Lelli said...

Toni, It was Wonderful to see all of your FANTASTIC creations! The y were all so unique! LOVE the spoon with your Mom and your dapper Dad (great hat!) Thx for always being one of the first to leave a comment! I ALWAYS appreciated your support and words of encouragement!

Julia Aston said...

what wonderful projects Toni - all so different, fun and creative! I am always so inspired by your work and will miss being on this team with you!