Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thanks for the Memories - Julia's Final eP Post

We have had a fabulous run as members of the eclectic Paperie Design Team and wish to thank you all for your interest and support over the years. With the eP blog coming to a close at the end of the month, we all wanted to do something special to celebrate the fabulous friendships, tons of inspiration from other team members, from Kim, and from all those who participated in our challenges. Each of the current DT members is taking a day to post some of her favourite makes from her time on the eclectic Paperie team. We hope you enjoy the look back.

Julia here today-  with my final post here on the eclectic Paperie Blog (sob!)  Thank you Kim, for the wonderful opportunity you gave me to work with the other talented members of your Design Team!
Here are some of my projects created with products from the eclectic Paperie shop. 
 (you can click on the titles to connect to my posts for more details on each project)

 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by the eclectic Paperie blog today!
 

10 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Your creations are wonderful, Julia! I love your style, and am envious of your talent!! Hugs!

toni said...

A great selection of work there Julia ! Particularly loving your gorgeous burlap panel ! X

Redanne said...

Your creations are all beautiful Julia, I could not choose a favourite, love them all. Hugs, Anne xx

Sue Lelli said...

They are all so FANTASTIC, Julia! I have LOVED being on this team with you! Your creations take my breath away ~ especially all in one post! Wow! Thanks for the memories!

Far North said...

While I will miss seeing your creations here, I know you and the entire DT will be at other locations. Thanks for sharing this beautiful selection of your work!

CathyB said...

Why is the eBlog ending?

Deepti said...

Oh yeah!! I love all these :) have been a big admirer of Julia's fab creations !

Tracy said...

All these projects are great. The tag is my favorite! Love the face stamp and colored leaves!

Micki said...

I have loved being on this DT with you and love your projects. I can't choose a favorite, because I've learned something from each of your projects!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic choice of projects Julia, love them all ! Sue C x