Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thanks for the memories: Andiepants

I can't believe it's over! eP has been a wonderful place to design for, receive inspiration from, and chat with other scrap-minded individuals. My time here has been brief but soooo well worth it. Thank you so much Kim for the opportunity to serve on the DT here. 

Here are a few of my favorite eP projects from over the last year.

Loved this tissue cozy made for my third grade teacher



and the top


This was my first page made for eP and also perfect for this time of year:

Loved the altered bag I made for my sister:



and finally my most favorite pages of all time:




I sincerely hope you enjoyed my stroll down memory lane. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments over the last year and all the support. 

{{hugs}}
Andiepants

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Oh Andie, these are ALL so creative and FABULOUS! THX for your memories! It has been a Pleasure getting to know you through eP!

toni said...

Andie these projects are fantastic and so great to see again! I've loved seeing your work and loved the fun you have brought to the eP with your comments, look forward to seeing more of your work over on your blog Toni xx

Dolly LaBelle said...

Kim,
I hope to see your talent somewhere else soon. It will be sad to not get your emails each day for inspiration from all the great designers. Thank you for all your hard work. I know it is difficult to say good-bye to a dream. Another window will open! Dolly LaBelle

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely post Andie! love your pages - I so want to create something like that someday!! I enjoyed getting to know you during my brief period on this wonderful team!