Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 20, 2014

Thanks for the Memories - Mary-Ann

I think that by now, you have the understanding that eP is coming to an end.  We, as design team members at eclectic Paperie, have our hearts filled with sadness and understanding.  We all also feel honored to work along side such talented ladies over the last few years.  There is a time to move on for all of us.  Kim has made an incredibly important decision for her family that everyone can completely understand.  I will miss the daily activity on this blog, but each of the talented designers have other avenues to display their work.  If you have continually been inspired by one or all of the girls on the team, head to their blogs and follow them on their next adventure.

Kim Schofield (owner)

Here are a couple of my favorite projects I created over my time here at eP.  As a well known, "clean" girl, I did attempt getting dirty a couple of times.  But very lightly!





Thank you for all the encouraging messages you have left for me over the years.  I will miss eP, the DT girls and the eP friends.  May God bless you all and may you continue to create.





4 comments:

toni said...

Mary-Ann you are the layout queen ! I love your layouts ! I shall certainly be popping over to your blog to see what you''re up to! Great to see these pieces again xx

Micki said...

LOVE love love your layouts and you always inspire me to do layouts. I love how you incorporate mixed media with scrapbooking. xoxoxo

Sue Lelli said...

LOVED seeing all of your layouts, one after the other! Your style is unique and all your own Even though you profess you don't like to get dirty, these are just FAB in every way!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Mary-Ann ! Love seeing them all together, they are fantastic ! Sue C x