Here are the details (Sorry, I forgot to take few pictures)
- Start by covering your canvas with White Acrylic Gesso, set aside to dry, after it dries, paint your canvas with Pool Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber. I did it a couple of times, then set aside to dry.
- After it dries, takes your Mini Chicken Wire Reversed Stencil and your White Embossing paste and add them to the corners. Set aside to dry.
- While your canvas dries, cut circles from Red Corrugated Paper and leaves from Mint Corrugated Paper (Fancy Pants)
- Paint the leaves and stems with Moss Green 3D Metallic Stamp Paint , this paint dries super quick.
- Paint all the circles with Ginger Peach Twinkling H2O, set aside to dry, it will take few minutes. (Ohhh, I love this color!)
- Take your Walnut Brown 3D Metallic Stamp Paint, use your fingers (if you don't mind) and add some paint to the edges and around the embossed parts.
This is final product! I added Gold 3D Stamp Paint to some of the borders, I used my finger since I wanted a rough look.
I HOPE you like my canvas and get inspired and come play with our eP Team Picks Challenge ~ HOPE. You can win a $15 gift certificate to the eP store!!!