Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hey There

Hello everyone! Happy New Year to you all! I have to confess I have been mojo-less, since my daughter and husband are having winter break, I am having a full house and a lot of  cooking and laundry to do, LOL, so I decided to give my mojo some time to come back fully charged and I think it did!! BTW, while waiting for the mojo to come back I spent time playing puzzles :)

Anyway today's project is a bit different than any other project I have posted before, this time is an original paint, made by this girl :) This project (like most of my projects) started as something completely different, I planned to make a girl-y design, with lace and such, but ended up painting this scene.

Ok, let me tell you some of the products I used for this project and few details.
Close-up.
 
Back of piece.


Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!

9 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful work of art! I'm glad your mojo returned!! :)

Micki said...

girl, absolutely gorgeous. love your trees and i really didn't think it was on wood. awesome and i say you found your mojo!!!!

toni said...

Fabulous canvas Giovani ! Your mojo is definitely back ! X

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this, Giovana! You have some serious talent! The wood was a shock to me! Gorgeous creation!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fantastic project Giovana ! Your mojo has certainly come back in style ! Sue C x

Karen said...

love.love.love!!

JulesinParadise said...

Great directions and I love the painting.

PetraB said...

The painting is wonderful, I love the landscape you created.

mamablitger said...

Oh dear... Your piece of wood transformed beautifully....just LOVE the result !!!!!
Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!