Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 4, 2013

eTeam Picks Challenge Winner

One...I'm in love with a monochromatic look.
Two...I was blown away by everyone's submissions...really beautiful work!
Three...I'm over the moon in love with our winner's project!!


Deb is the winner of the June, eTeam Picks monochromatic challenge!  I adore the burlap on the tag, the black accents, the Julie Netting doll stamp...aren't they the cutest things ever??!!  That big flower...it's all just fab.u.lous!

Deb, please contact me at kim@eclecticpaperie.com to claim your prize!!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

What a wonderful tag!
sandy

ParkNSlide said...

Winner, winner chicken dinner!!! Congrats, Deb---love your Prima doll tag!

Rea' said...

Awesome tag ! Love those Julia dolls !

Erin Smetak said...

GORGEOUS monochromatic tag, Deb! Congratulations!!!