So, here are the details for this project:
- Start with a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper (4.5" x 4.5"), mount a stencil "Mini Fish Scales". I added few pieces of washi tape to avoid moving my piece.
- Apply Versamark Watermark ink to watercolor paper.
- Remove stencil, add White Embossing powder and heat set.
- Your piece will look like this :)
- Using a Mini Mister, mist your piece with water to give it a more watercolor look.
- Then, mist your piece with Sunflower Sparkle Perfect Pearls Mists.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!!