Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Flutterfly

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

Its Wednesday morning and I am back with another project.


For this mixed media creation, I've used Bo Bunny stick-able stencils and Prima Color Bloom spray inks 


I started with these cute Bo Bunny stickable stencils and texture paste.
Before that I did some text stamping on surface with Jet black Archival ink.


Next I used Prima color Bloom sprays


Here, you will find, I've adhered some die cuts flourishes, butterflies and flowers.

Loved to create this easy peasy one! Hope you will enjoy making this too!

Thanks so much for stopping by.


 Products used from Eclectic Paperie:

Bo bunny Stencil
Ranger Mixed Media Card Stock
Ranger Matt Multimedium
Prima Colour Bloom spray




5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How pretty! beautiful colors on your background!

Suman Pandit said...

beautiful colors Shilpa !! love the texturing and layering with diecuts and flowers !! Awesome composition !!

Ruby Craft said...

Beautiful color washes over the texture paste. Love the added embellishments.

Dolly LaBelle said...

Love this piece! I didn't see what die cut you used. If I missed it, sorry.
Lovely work of Art!

Cocofolies said...

A wonderful creation Shilpa!!!