Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Final Note from Daisy



Dear eP Nation,

Five years ago, Joy and I had this crazy idea to open an online store together. Back then, it was pretty rare for two people to just do that. We were at our monthly Stampin' Up! demo meeting and I remember sitting at our upline's kitchen table taking about all things swaps, Splitcoaststampers, new stamps & papers. With the magic of the internet, we opened a new online store for paper crafters who liked the same things we did. 

And so began my five year whirlwind journey with eclectic Paperie(eP) and, more importantly, you, its customers. I've really come to love eP and everything about it. I've had so much fun and made many life-long friends. I've learned a lot about the paper crafting industry and picked up new techniques(and supplies). I'm sad that this will be my last newsletter. 

There is nothing to sell today, just a deep and heartfelt "THANK YOU", from the very bottom of my heart. 

Thank you to the vendors and bloggers that inspired us and fed our creativity. Thank you to the amazing eP Blog Team (aka The E-Team) for blowing my mind on a regular basis. Most importantly, thank you to all the customers for your patronage and support. 

The good news is that neither I nor eP are going away. eP has a new owner with some pretty fantastic ideas about where the store goes next. The next newsletter will be from the new owner and she will tell you all about it. You are going to love it.

I'm not going anywhere either. Instead of shipping your packages, I'm going to be writing and creating a lot more. Please go bookmark my new ventures, MrsMacSparky.com and CraftEConnection.com

At CraftEConnection I've got some great ideas from which I intend to revolutionize craft publishing. At MrsMacSparky, I'm going to write about my own crafts, using technology, and my love of all things Disney. I think both of these sites will be well worth your time.

Signing off on the eclectic Expose for the very last time with very much love and gratitude.

xoxo,

Daisy

1 comment:

Rosetta Savage-Jenkins said...

LOve u Daisy and Dave. Best of luck to you!