Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 19, 2008

CHA - Our First Day Highlights

Whew...we survived our first day yesterday. Meeting up with lots of vendors and seeing many familiar faces on the CHA floor made it for a memorable first day. We ended the day with many SCS friends at a special gathering hosted by the Splitcoaststampers team(Thank you!!!). We then went on to share a lively dinner at Harry Carey's with dear friends. We took lots of photos of many great new products. Click on the video to view just a few samplings of new products from Tattered Angels, My Mind's Eye, Carla Cutter and Core'-dinations.

Enjoy!
Daisy & Joy



PS...I just logged onto Samantha's(Daisy's daughter) blog and found out what happens when I'm away from the store. Hmmmm....you must visit to see.

2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Oh
My
Word ....
I am in awe ... even though I was there!! I love your video take on the gorgeous new stuff! WOWeeeeee!!! Can hardly wait for the new treasures to appear at my favorite "eclectic Paperie"!!!
(Hopin', hopin', hopin', hopin' ....)

((((TX hugggssss))))
Tex

Laura said...

Thank you for the sneek peak of what's to come!!!

Samantha's vide was absolutely HILARIOUS!!!! What a cutie!