Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, January 26, 2013

You & Me against the world

You & Me against the world.  Hey there, it is Mary-Ann here, this is the perfect title in my house this week.  Ever have those times when you just have to pull together are count your blessings?  May times, they are right beside you.  I think this little sentiment will be encouraging to my husband Monday.  I am going to close it into his laptop and when he opens it, it will be a pleasant surprise!  It's better than jumping out of a cake!!!

The color pallet is soft and inviting.  It can be given today, or to your valentine.  There are endless possibilities to these nesting hearts.  I believe they will be holding glow sticks for Valentine's Day at school in a couple weeks!  The nesting hearts and sentiment are both from Wplus9 which can be purchased by clicking here.  Yes, they are perfect for Valentine's Day, but I can see them on a thinking of you card, a note to a friend, a card of encouragement or even on a scrapbook layout.  

I hope this card encourages you to send a note to someone important in your life today.



12 comments:

Claudine said...

This is a beautiful card, I just love the color pallet.

Dorothy said...

Stunning card!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Mary Ann, love the colours and the sentiment is fabulous ! Sue C x

Redanne said...

A really beautiful card and a lovely surprise for your hubby.

Kim said...

Beautiful card, Mary Ann!!

Words and Pictures said...

What an absolutely enchanting card, the colours are lovely!
Alison x

Donna-Marie said...

Totally sweet card!!!
My hubby is my best friend too :-)

Tracy said...

Oh my giddy aunt Mary Ann,loooove your card!!
Beautiful and vintage straight from the heart...
hugs
Tracy
xoxo

Micki said...

wow, this is beautiful. totally love the color combo.

Indy's Designs said...

What a beautifully designed card! Love the colors!

Erin Smetak said...

What a gorgeous card! And for your husband? That's awesome!

Annette Green said...

Catching up on my comments. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the whole "feel" of this card.