Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 5, 2012


Hi!  My name is Birgit Edblom and  I'm so happy to be the guest designer here at Eclectic Paperie for the month of December.  I felt so honoured when I got the request from Kim asking me to be the guest designer.  
I was so inspired by the box of goodies that Kim sent me and here is the result of this first week! :)

For the first card I used the fabulous Mini Canvas tag as a vase! Placed the beautiful Maya Road - Ruffle Blossoms  and the paper in the background is from Basic Grey - Serenade 6x6 Paper Pad, there´s lots of lovely paper in this pad!!


I love CAS, clean and simple, so for my second card I used one of the seals from this set, Hero Arts - Aspen Frost Believe Stamp Set and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


This sweet girl and the snowflakes are from the sweet Graphic 45 - Nutcracker Sweet I Cling Stamp! I heat embossed the snowflakes and sponged with blue ink. Added a seal from this stamp set, Hero Arts - Aspen Frost Believe Stamp Set!



Thanks from a very cold Sweden! /Birgit

11 comments:

Kim said...

Oh! Your Noel card is just stunning! I can't wait to see the rest of your work.

MORMOR said...

CAS for me is pure beauty. Your Noel card is gorgeous. The simple background could support most any sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

Kim said...

Stunning, as always Birgit!

Libby Hickson said...

Beautiful cards! I adore the Nutcracker one - I took my 4yr old to see it for the first time this year, so this card makes my heart happy. :-)

Marjie Kemper said...

Your cards are stunning, Birgit!

The Artful Diva said...

Easy to see why you were invited to be the guest designer for December. Your work is fabulously creative!

Words and Pictures said...

Such beautiful, elegant work - I love that first card with the canvas vase... wonderful!
Alison x

Unknown said...

Such inspiration xx

Tenia Nelson said...

I just LURVE these creations Miss Birgit!!! Awesome work as always!!!

Desire Fourie said...

These are just beautifully designed. Gorgeous colour combos and lovely little finishing touches. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

SueB said...

I'm a fan of Birgit's cards also - they're great stuff! thanx for the inspiration!