Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

A Hundred Hearts…

Hi everyone, it’s me Tammy,  and I have an early Valentine to share with you today…

eP121512

This card showcases several great products you can find in the eclectic Paperie store including the Honey 6x6 paper pad from My Mind’s Eye, and Berrylicious button, the great Vintage Pearl stick pin from Maya Road, as well as the Picked Raspberry Ranger distress ink I used to stamp the sentiment.  Other supplies (dies and stamps) are from My Favorite Things.

Happy stamping!

eP Signature - Tammy Hershberger

6 comments:

Kim said...

I love this card Tammy! Great colors and great design!

Joan V said...

Tammy, this is gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

Misty said...

So very pretty.

Keren Baker said...

Love the different colours for a valentine card- and oh, you're well organised. I've still not finished my Christmas cards ;-)

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous, heart-warming colours!
Alison x

Marjie Kemper said...

Great combo of colors and patterns... love it!