Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

All You Need is Love



My family loves the Beatles and their music. We are most excited about the release of The Beatles Rock Band game on 9/9/09. Gonna surprise my kids with the new game on Wednesday so this is their card. My kids don't start school until Thursday so they can spend their last day of vacation rockin' out to Beatles Rock Band game.

MacSparky(DH) is very much an avid jazz music lover. My kids (8 & 13) love all everything from Disney Channel music to The Killers and Black Eyed Peas. I love everything 80s to Green Day. The Beatles music is timeless and can be shared from generation to generation. The Beatles and their music is a shared passion in the Sparks family. There are many Beatles songs that everyone has a favorite. Rock Band is like our karaoke fun for family time. So we can't wait until Wednesday.

Inspired by The Beatles, I dug out my inks and stamps and here is my Beatles inspired card.



Stamps: Psychedelic Grunge and Fairytale Frenzy (Tim Holtz -Stampers Anonymous)
Inks: Distressed Inks(Ranger)
Embellishments: New Distressed Stickles (Aged Mahogany), Crackle Paint (Rock Candy), Grungepaper, Trinket Pins, Manila Tag



















1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

What a COOL Mom you are Daisy! The card is fantastic!!!