Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cocoa with Changito



A week from today is Thanksgiving and my family is very excited about Turkey today. My 7 year old daughter was promised that she can make the mashed potatoes this year so it's a big deal for her. It's great to see things through the eyes of kids.


The Christmas season gives us adults to be like kids again, doesn't it? We always need some Christmas spirit in our hearts. Anyways, here's one of my first Christmas cards for this year. Lovin' this Changito Cocoa stamp. It could be used throughout the winter. I thought that this Cup O' Cheer paper from the Imaginisce Snowy Jo collection with this stamp went together. The paper already has the shimmer on it. It is also double-sided. I added the Liquid Applique on Changito's Santa hat for more dimension. Easy card to mass produce for some special friends. Maybe a Starbucks gift card or come special mug with some hot chocolate packets would be good presents with this card.

Cheers! Daisy

1 comment:

Bevie Pearl said...

DAisy......this is so cute. I *heart* this card!